Welcome to College of Accountancybr>
To complete ACCA exams you will need dedication and commitment. We must accept it is hard work. But all the efforts and sacrifices you make will pay you throughout your life time. Becoming an ACCA member is a challenge, and will reward you forever.
We will do everything for you to succeed, and to make the course an enjoyable experience. In order to achieve this we will:
- Provide excellent quality tuition
- Individual attention will be given
- Give guidance in tackling exam style questions especially case study questions and scenario questions.
- Small classroom sizes
Entering for the exams is a separate process. ACCA will send you an exam entry form shortly after registration. Check ACCA website: www. accaglobal.com, for current charges by viewing the full list of fees and other relevant details.
Revision Courses - Q/based - Under the new syllabus
- Papers F1, F4, F8, P3 and P7 covers 12 hours. Revision in blocks of 3 hrs
- Papers F2, F3, F5, F6, F7, F9, P1, P2, P4, P5 and P6 covers 15 hours. Revision in blocks of 3 hrs
- Maximum possible exam questions will be done and discussed
- Lecturers will be available for you to solve the problems